Sometimes psychotherapy alone is not enough, and your therapist may recommend that you consult with a psychiatrist to assess the benefits of starting a pharmacological treatment in tandem.

If you are interested in following a pharmacological treatment or need prescription refills, we ask that you do so as a private user.

There are numerous ways in which you can do this:

  • Hire SINEWS MTI’s medical services privately
  • A psychiatrist, private hospital, or medical center covered by your medical insurance (your options vary depending on the insurer and the insurance plan)
  • European Health Insurance Card (for EU citizens + citizens of a few other European countries)
  • Spanish social security system (for Spanish citizens and long-term residents)

Please contact Student Services for any questions regarding health insurance and medical centers.

For more information, please contact us at or (+34) 921 41 53 12.

We use both our own and third-party cookies to enhance our services and to offer you the content that most suits your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. Your continued use of the site means that you accept these cookies. You may change your settings and obtain more information here. Accept